The hand-held tool for use with MicroCorr® corrugated fasteners.
- Designed for the production manufacturer of furniture, cabinets, picture frames and a variety of other wood products including MDF.
- Features a special nose design which aids in the accurate placement of fasteners in butt joints, inside mitres, outside mitres picture frames and face frames.
- Compact & lightweight yet powerful. Weighs only 4 lbs 3oz!
- Drive ½” wide corrugated nails from ¼” to 5/8” tall.
- Hinged nose-plate for easy access.
- Ergonomic design and rubber grip for comfortable use.
- Trigger or “bump” fire. Restrictive trigger available.
- Comes with safety glasses and plastic case.
||4 lbs. 3 oz.
||12″ long, 3″ wide, 9 1/4″ high
||Approx. 156 fasteners
||1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ (6, 10, 12 & 15mm)
||80 – 100 psi