CanvasMaster from MitreNailer Canvas Stretching Machine
Production Model- designed to produce high volumes, can stretch an
artist’s canvas in about a minute. Simple-to-use, cost effective, labor
saving, available in two sizes size: 48″ x 48″ and 60″ x 60″ by
two-and-a-half inches thick. Stretches raw or primed canvas, finished
paintings, printed canvas, paper or stitched fabric. Single-side
stretching model available for moderate producers.
Don’t miss the Complete Canvas Stapling System at the bottom of this
CanvasMaster from MitreNailer
- 80 psi compressed air required (compressor not
- Stretches frame sizes up to 48″ x 48″ long, or 60″ x
60″ with 60″ Production model, and 1/2″ to 3″ thick.
- Adjustment points for frame size, frame level,
stretch tension, thickness, for a variety of production requirements.
- Facilitates gallery wrap stapling with a natural
guide to ensure even stapling.
- Made of high strength steel and has small footprint
to optimize work space.
- Angled/pitched table design to provide a comfortable
and efficient working position.
- 48″ Production Model Footprint: 74″ x 40″ (1840 x
980mm) Weight: 420 lbs (191kg)
- 60″ Production Model Footprint: 84″ x 23″ (2100 x
575mm) Weight: 385 lbs (175kg)
The Complete Canvas Stapling System:
- 1 ea. Production grade, adjustable, rapid-fire canvas
stapling tool with long magazine Model number: BHTTU21680ALM
- Staples (80 series – 1/2″ crown x 3/8″ leg 23 gauge
wire) (Package quantity varies by machine)
- 1 ea. 25′ x 1/4″ Flexcoil Polyurethane Coil Hose (to
connect stapler to filter/regulator)
- 1 ea. 50′ x 1/4″ Flexeel Polyurethane Hose (to
connect system to air supply)
- 1 ea. Air filter/Regulator combo unit. All connectors
for machine, tool, hoses and accessories (connector to compressor not