Welcome to the Active Sales
used equipment page. Please take a moment to browse from our selection
today with any questions you might have with any of the
products listed below.
The CS 4008 XL Programmable Memory Underpinner The
CS4008 XL is the Cassese machine for the 21st century. Fast performance
and heavy duty design for high production, programmable memory with
touch-screen interface for ease of use, and of course, Cassese quality
corners! Touchscreen tells operator which wedge size and accessories to
use. Stores up to 3000 profiles in memory. Unlimited profiles if full
parameter barcode and scanner used. Thanks to its memory, the 4008XL
makes it easy to change from a small photo frame to a large moulding
within a few seconds. Very fast! Up to 3360 corners per hour (2
positions per corner).
- Simple, user friendly programming
- Fast setup time
- High production capacity
- Wide joining capacity : 190mm stroke (7 1/2″)
- Ultra Powerful Double-action “push and tighten”
- New retractable Ultra Clamp system retracts into the
table leaving a flat surface – Great for big frames!
- Built-in extension arms for large frames
- Built-in networking and barcode set-up abilities
- 9 programmable wedge positions
- Patented adjustable fences
- New magnetic XL adjustable top clamp
- No tools required to change wedge’s sizes
- No pressure adjustment required
- Cartridge loading activated by pneumatic cylinder
- 2-stage pneumatic clamping pedal
- Wedge sensor
- Safe. Will not fire wedges without moulding in
- Easy access to electrical and pneumatic parts
- Stainless working table
- Special Kit to work at 45° (Optional)
|The CS 969 Automatic Double Mitre
Saw is part of the new generation of saws from Cassese.
Taller, wider cuts, heavy-duty and reliable, safe, clean and precise.
The CS 969 is the best automatic waste reduction saw available.
- Wide & Tall Cuts 160mm (6 3/8″) W x 110mm (4
- Pneumatic single action, horizontal cutting stroke
gives accurate cuts and reduces waste. Cutting speed control insures
perfect cuts on any width moulding.
- Pneumatic horizontal and vertical clamps standard.
- 59″ (1.5m) 45° Measuring Scale and Infeed Table
- Totally enclosed for clean operation. Dust extraction
at the blades and easy chip clean-out help keep saw clean. Meets
European CE standards for dust control.
- Heavy duty construction for long life and accurate
cuts. Cast iron head, concrete base, heavy-duty air-cooled bearings,
large blade collars, pitch & angle adjustments.
- High visibility with hardened plastic windows.
- Safety built-in. Meets tough European CE safety
standards, totally enclosed, two-button operation keeps hands away from
– SOLD February 2015 –
Automatic stops can be ordered as an option with Cassese
double mitre saws and are installed on on the machines at the factory. SmartStop
allows significant time savings compared to manual measuring systems.
The stops can be set in a few seconds. Automatic stops help the
operator avoid costly mistakes. The key features are:
- Automatic length measuring – Accurate within 1/10th
of a millimeter. Self adjusts for width of moulding.
- Automated width measuring – Automatically adjusts
length measurement for moulding width. Great for quick &
accurate setups and moulding width variances.
- Stores up to 800 frame programs – Stores custom frame
sizes, moulding width and reference number. Ideal for repeating common
- Stores 80 standard sized frames – Create your own
standard sizes list. Push one button to pick the size and one button to
measure the width and you’re ready to cut!
- Touch screen and intuitive interface – Easy to learn,
easy to operate. Built-in frame counter for production jobs. Operates
in 5 different languages.
- Set your own standard allowance – Automatically adds
allowance or adjust it with the push of a button.
- 1 button changes from long to short size and back.
Accurately and quickly changes sizes. Excellent for reducing wasted
- 1 button changes from inside to outside measurements
– Perfect for stretcher bars and strainers.
- Available in 2 meter or 3 meter lengths.
– SOLD February 2015 –